I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, StageInHome (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
Those responsible for the processing of personal data collected in StageInHome are:
STAGEINHOME TECHNOLOGY LAB SL CIF: B02866713 with tax dominance at Plaça Pau Vila 1, office 2B (Pier 01 BCN Tech City) registered with BARCELONA MERCANTIL on 12/31/2020 registration number 1, volume 47593, page 212, page 556604.
The aforementioned (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment) jointly determine the objectives and means of the treatment, being considered co-responsible for the treatment. Thus, they determine in a transparent manner and by mutual agreement their respective responsibilities in compliance with the obligations imposed by the GDPR. Respecting the provisions of article 26 of the GDPR, the essential aspects of said agreement will be available to the User at the following link:
Their contact details are as follows:
- Address: Plaça Pau Vila 1, 2B (Pier 01 BCN Tech City)
- Contact phone: +34932157735
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO) is in charge of ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which StageInHome is subject. The User can contact the DPO designated by the Data Controller using the following contact information: email@example.com, Plaça Pau Vila 1, 2B 08039 Barcelona.
II. Personal Data and User Conducts
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we establish a series of rules related to personal data and user conduct.
User account and User Content
- In order to use the products offered in StageInHome platform, the client may be asked to input some information, including personal data, to create its own account (hereinafter, the “user account”). The client represents and warrants that the information provided will be true, complete and updated.
- The client shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its user account and for the activity occurring under its user account and StageInHome shall not be liable for any loss or damages that the client may suffer as a result of someone else using the client’s user account. The client shall notify StageInHome at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if it becomes aware of any unauthorized use of the user account.
- In using the services of StageInHome, the client shall upload visual content (hereinafter, the “user content”). By doing so, the client retains all rights and ownership of such user content and StageInHome will not use user content in any way other than improving the services StageInHome provides, such as using it with StageInHome’s AI models to provide the client with better results.
- The client is solely responsible for the uploaded user content and for the consequences of submitting that content. StageInHome will always filter out images containing content where people appear, using StageInHome’s technology. If in any case the visual content uploaded by the user contains sensitive content, StageInHome:
- Will not use this content to improve their systems and algorithms.
- Will not be responsible for the actions of the client for uploading sensitive content.
- StageInHome reserves the right to remove, screen or edit user content at its sole discretion. Furthermore, if StageInHome believes the client is breaching security, any terms applicable to this agreement or the applicable law, StageInHome reserves the right to suspend the client’s use and access to the website and its user account and to stop providing the products.
- StageInHome has no obligation to monitor any user content, including information contained in the products. Nevertheless, the client acknowledges that StageInHome shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or block any user content.
Conduct and Misuse
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by StageInHome ‘s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on StageInHome ‘s or StageInHome‘s third party providers’ infrastructure (for instance, AWS).
- Knowingly interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of AI providing the services.
- Bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures AI may use to prevent or restrict access to the StageInHome products, including without limitation other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to them.
- Knowingly enable or allow unauthorized users to access the products using the client’s user account
- Access or attempt to access the products by any means other than the interface StageInHome provides or authorizes
- Reverse engineer or access the products with the purpose to (1) build a competitive software product providing a similar service, (2) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the StageInHome services, or (3) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the StageInHome services.
- Frame or mirror any part or content of the website or StageInHome services.
- Knowingly introduce into the AI that StageInHome provides or the StageInHome interface any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
- Knowingly manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user content.
- Violate any applicable terms and conditions to the products and services, including this agreement, or the applicable laws.
The client shall not:
Availability and Quality:
- The client shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all connectivity, computer software, hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the products and all changes related to the same.
- With respect to users with paid credits, StageInHome warrants that it shall provide the products and, where applicable, the services in a workmanlike manner and with professional diligence and skill standard in the industry.
- StageInHome shall use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the products, and where appropriate, the services, will be available at all times, excluding when the products are unavailable due to scheduled downtime, or due to maintenance, security or capacity issues, or to events over which StageInHome has no control over, such as (1) a force majeure event; (2) a fault or failure of the internet or any public telecommunications network; (3) a fault or failure of the ISP network; (4) a fault or failure of the infrastructure provider, such as Amazon Web Services; or (5) a fault or failure of the Client’s computer systems or networks
Disclaimer of warranties and limitations of liability:
- The products are provided on a strictly “as is” basis without warranty of any kind. Further, StageInHome does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the use, or results of use, of the services in terms of correctness, quality, validity, reliability, availability, suitability or completeness of any information or otherwise, or content or data provided through the website or the products and therefore, in no event shall StageInHome be liable to the client, whether in contract or tort, for any claim, loss, damage, liability, loss, cost or expense of any kind, whether direct or indirect (including damages for loss of business, revenues, profits, data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses) or any other damages of any kind related to the client caused from the access or use of the website or products or relying on its content. The entire risk of the use of the products is assumed by the client.
- StageInHome does not control or endorse user content. StageInHome makes no claims or representations regarding user content. StageInHome takes no responsibility related to user content or third-party content or any actions resulting from the client’s use of any part of the StageInHome services. If any damage or loss results from client’s use of, reliance on, or any other connection between client and any content or data that any third party makes available, client acknowledges and agrees that StageInHome shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly.
- The client understands and agrees that StageInHome has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding, which of its end-users access the StageInHome products, user content accessed by those users via the StageInHome services, any effects user content may have on such end-users, how such end-users may interpret or use user content, or what actions such end-users may take as a result of exposure to user content. Thus, StageInHome makes no representations concerning any user content that is used by the client, and StageInHome will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in such user content.
Terms and Termination
- StageInHome reserves the right to terminate the present agreement, including any service order:
- Upon providing at least 60 days written notice to the client following the first 12 months of the agreement.
- In the event of a material breach of the present agreement, upon providing 15 days written notice to the client, if, after the receipt of such notice, the client is unable to cure such breach during the notice period.
- At any time, in the event of not complying with the obligations established in the service order.
- The client may terminate the present agreement for any reason, upon providing StageInHome with 60 days written notice following the first 12 months of the agreement.
- Upon termination of the present agreement the client will pay any amount due and owing; and StageInHome will provide the client with the results of all image operations applicable to its use of the StageInHome products. Any provisions relating to confidentiality, user content (as defined below), or indemnification shall remain in full force and effect and shall survive the termination of this agreement.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of data. digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the user's consent will be required at all times after completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the user during the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in StageInHome are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. StageInHome undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The user will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the user must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by StageInHome in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request.
Likewise, the data may be used for operational and statistical purposes, and activities of the corporate purpose of StageInHome, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the user, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 4 years from the cancellation of the account, or until the user requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The user's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients: server manager and cloud services and marketing tools. StageInHome reserves the right to add new itinerary categories to the above list.
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is obtained. intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data lawfully by StageInHome. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data
StageInHome undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent accidental or illegal destruction, loss or alteration. of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another way, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, since StageInHome cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood as any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another way, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user has over StageInHome and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access : It is the user's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not StageInHome is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that StageInHome has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification : It is the right of the user to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the user, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when it is demanded by the user; the user has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the user opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application,
- Right to limitation of treatment : It is the right of the user to limit the treatment of their personal data. The user has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability : In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the user will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition : It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by StageInHome.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling : It is the user's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the profiling, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the user may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-https://stageinhome.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the user and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
- Postal address: Plaça Pau Vila 1, 2B (Pier 01 BCN Tech City)
- Email: email@example.com
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than StageInHome, and therefore are not operated by StageInHome. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
III. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the user during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a user, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the user's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the user's private information to become part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally provide that information to the server.
These are cookies that are sent to the user's computer or device and managed exclusively by StageInHome for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide StageInHome with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the user accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs to offer Users a Content and/or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information on privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en ;
The entity(ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities.
Social network cookies
StageInHome incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the user's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The user must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that they accept the processing of their personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to the same in the form, during the terms and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
StageInHome reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on March 25, 2021 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Last update: February 8, 2022